- The competition is open to young vascular surgeons up to 35 years old.
- Each doctor can participate with one or more research.
- Each doctor must present a research that has not been published before or nominated for any prizes.
- The presented research must not include a research paper.
- Each doctor must approve publishing his research in an international magazine within two weeks of announcing the winning research.
- The researches must be submitted from 10th January 2021 to 30th June 2021.
- All presented researches will be evaluated. The best 5 researches will be presented in the 17th International Annual Conference of Vascular Society of Egypt that will be held from 11th to 14th of August, 2021.
Research Evaluation Committee:
- Each research will be evaluated by 3 members of the committee confidentially (the selection is random).
- The presented researches are evaluated according to the model prepared in advanced.
Research Evaluation Committee Members:
Committee President: Prof. Dr. Mohamed Abdelhamid
- Dr. Hussein Soliman
- Dr. Mostafa Soliman
- Dr. Rashad Beshara
- Dr. Omar Al-Mokhtar
- Dr. Tarek Radwan
- Dr. Ayman Salem
- Dr. Wael Shalaan
- Dr. Ehab Saad
- Dr. Alaa Mubarak
- Prof. Dr. Alaa Abdelhalim
Committee of selecting the winning research:
- Saeed Al-Malaah
- Emad Hussein
- Mahsoub Mourad
- Khaled Elhendawy
- Ayman Fakhry
- The best research will be granted a financial prize of 10,000 EGP Dedicated from VSE Al-Azhar.
- The other winning researches will be granted a free registration and an accredited certificate by the Vascular Society of Egypt.
- All researches will be granted a certificate of appreciation from the Vascular Society of Egypt.
- The researches that are nominated to the final liquidation will be granted a joint certificate.