Consultant of Vascular Surgery University Hospital of Brest, France
Member of college of vascular surgery, France
Member of college of vascular Pathology, France
– Open conversion after EVAR
– Angioplasty of iliac arteries: How I do it
– Extra cranial carotid artery aneurysm treatment
– Reintervention after TEVAR
2021 Hippocrates years.
How to avoid complications?
The Associate Director of the Jobst Vascular Institute, and Adjunct Research Professor at the Section of Vascular Surgery, University of Michigan.
Dr Lurie’s clinical research included studies of vascular reconstructive surgery, natural history of vascular diseases, management of patients with acute DVT, and studies of compression therapy. His basic science research included vascular physiology and pathophysiology, venous valve function, and hemodynamic response to interventions.
Dr Lurie serves as the Director of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine, and he is Past President of the American Venous Forum and the American Venous Forum Foundation. He is board certified in venous and lymphatic medicine and in general surgery and completed a fellowship in vascular surgery at Englewood Hospital. He is a Fellow of the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine and of the American College of Surgeons. He has been director of the vascular vein programs at the Mount Sinai Vein Center and at Columbia University.
Associate professor & Consultant of
Vascular & Endovascular Surgery.
Director of European Venous Centre
University Hospital Aachen (Germany)
and University Hospital Maastricht
Consultant & lecturer at University
How I improved my results in iliocaval
Dr. Mahmoud Salah, MD, is a Vascular Surgery Consultant and the Head of the Vascular and Diabetic Foot Surgery Department at Saudi German Hospital, Jeddah. With 45 years of experience in the field of vascular and endovascular surgery, Dr. Salah specializes in performing arterial bypass, angioplasty with stent, balloon angioplasty, carotid artery endarterectomy, laser surgery, radiofrequency treatments, and kidney transplantation surgery.
A member of the prestigious Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) and the Vascular Society of Egypt (VSE), Dr. Salah is a licensed consultant by the General Medical Council (GMC).
consultant vascular surgeon at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust (GSTT), London, UK. He is the head of education and training in vascular urgery at GSTT and an honorary senior lecturer at King’s College London. He held various education leadership roles and is currently the cardiovascular block lead for KCL medical students at GSTT.
Dr Sallam graduated in 2003 with honours. He spent his early surgical training in general and vascular surgery at Cairo University Hospital and completed his advanced training in the UK.
Dr Sallam’s special interests are in open thoracoabdominal repair, arch/thoracic aneurysms endovascular and hybrid repair and vascular infections. Along with his colleagues and the multidisciplinary team at GSTT, he has developed and is currently co-leading the biggest tertiary referral aortic infection service in the UK, which is one of the biggest in Europe.
- President, vWIN foundation
- Board of Directors member, American College of Phlebology
- Adj Professor, University of Ferrara
- PhD, Vascular Molecular Patho-physiology
- Adj Assistant Professor, Bethesda-USUHS-University
- Invited Professor UCES-University
- Associate Fellow Member of the American College of Surgeons
- Abstract committee chair of the 2017 & 2018 American College of Phlebology
- International committee chair – American College of Phlebology
- Winner of the 2017 Italian ministry of health research grant (170.000 euro)
- Member of three operative committees-American Venous Forum
- Member of the coordination committee on Lymphology-SIF
- Editorial Board, Vein Specialist journal, Veins-Lymphatics, Acta Phlebologica journal
- Instructor – Vascular Surgery post graduate school – University of Ferrara
- Instructor in Venous Hemodynamics – Claudiana University
- Instructor, Pharmacology Master – University of Ferrara
- Instructor in Aesthetic Phlebology –Sociedad Espanola de Medicina Estetica
- Visiting surgeon, Houston NASA base and in 19 international healthcare centers
- Author of 58 scientific papers on the venous and lymphatics topic
- Speaker at 132 meetings
- Co-author of 3 textbooks, 1 textbook
- Reviewer of 6 international scientific journals
- Winner of 8 international scientific awards
- President, VI International Inter-university meeting in Phlebology
- Ideator of the HydroFE veno-lymphatic protocol
- Ideator of the Game Over to Leg Failure public venous awareness project
Dr. Sharif H. Ellozy, MD, is Associate Professor of Clinical Surgery in the Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and Associate Attending Surgeon at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He is an experienced, board-certified vascular surgeon whose clinical expertise is in endovascular and surgical therapies for treatment and management of the full spectrum of peripheral vascular disease. Dr. Ellozy specializes in advanced minimally invasive vascular and endovascular procedures with strong clinical experience in aortic aneurysms, carotid occlusive disease and peripheral arterial disease.
Dr. Ellozy has been cited as one of New York’s top doctors in Castle Connolly and New York Magazine in 2012, 2013 and 2014. He received his BA from Harvard in 1992, and his MD from NYU School of Medicine in 1996. He completed his general surgery residency, his research fellowship and his clinical fellowship in vascular surgery at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine. Prior to joining NYP/Weill Cornell, Dr. Ellozy was Attending Surgeon and Associate Professor of Surgery, Associate Professor of Radiology and Associate Professor of Medical Education at Mt. Sinai Medical Center.
Widely published in his field, Dr. Ellozy has authored 74 peer-reviewed articles in professional journals and three book chapters. A dedicated teacher, he has received many teaching awards and honors at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, including the Dean’s Award for Excellence in Teaching and The Robert Paradny Teaching Award in Surgery in 2010; the Innovations Award from the Mt. Sinai Institute of Medical Education in 2011, and The Julius H. Jacobson II, MD, Outstanding Mentor Award in 2007, 2009 and 2012. Dr. Ellozy is a member of the New York Surgical Society, the New York Society for Vascular Surgery and the Society for Vascular Surgery, and is a key reviewer for the Journal of Vascular Surgery.
Professor of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
National University of Ireland
Chief of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
at The Galway Clinic
Chairman of Western Vascular Institute
President of International Society for
University Hospital Galway NUIG &
The Galway Clinic RCSI
Professor of Venous Surgery.
Professional Interest is Post-thrombotic
Syndrome and Pelvic Venous Disorder.
Scientific Committee Member of UIP
Executive Board Member of Turkish
Society of Phlebology
Turkey Councillor of European Society
for Vascular Surgery
Lessons i learned on PTS recanalization